USA Entertainment Ventures is seeking a regional VP of New Business Development. This position requires the successful candidate to strengthen USA Entertainment’s relationship with advertisers, and VPs are responsible for maximizing total revenue potential and attainment of all assigned sales objectives and goals. Work within the USA Entertainment Ventures’ advertising field. VPs report directly to the COO.
Please keep in mind this is a performance-based (commission only) job so don’t apply unless you have what it takes to earn a mid to high 6 figure income. The successful candidate has the potential to earn six working from your home office. This position may also be available to sales associates that have been unemployed for more than six (6) months and have the availability to work from home.
- Advertising and marketing knowledge to help guide media advertising and sponsorship sales
- Help define the company’s overall approach and focus in the advertising vertical
- Identify and prioritize business opportunities
- Increase the effectiveness of the advertising industry by recognizing opportunities for new approaches
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales, and services for the company, including a good understanding of working in the advertising industry
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the sales team and provide reports as needed
- Create persuasive sales presentations using market trends and case studies
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions
- Data management of consumption of the company’s products
- Exceed sales, pricing, and yield goals for yourself and your team
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Advertising industry with agencies, teams, corporate sales, and sponsorship experience
- Complete understanding of the advertising and sponsorship industry
- Telemarketing, social media, and data mining experience
- Great work ethic
- Entrepreneur skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
This is a performance base (commission-only)incentive stock option, plus 401K and medical savings plan.